Followers

Sunday 22 January 2023

80th Birthday Wishes

I have just completed an order for 5 cards all for the same person but from various family members and as this person is a friend I also made a 6th card myself. For this card I used Tattered Lace's Broken Edges collection. The artwork came as a download but no backing papers so I used MCS and one of the very many collection on there to pick a backing paper that went with the flowers. As I've used digital papers for this card I thought I would pop over and join in the fun at CD Sunday this week.
 

 I'm not sure what has happened but my camera seems to have made this card look as though it's curved top and bottom. Might have to invest in a new camera or pinch Hubby's.

Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

13 comments:

Aquarius said...

A very pretty 80th birthday card

ellyscard creatief said...

Such a lovely card. Beautiful flower Sue.

Sarn said...

Terrific card. Very pretty and feminine x

brenda said...

I have similar probs with photos Sue, square is rarely square, I'm told it's down to perspective but no idea how you resolve it. It's a delightful female card, so love Lilies.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Very pretty card. Anesha

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Sue. What a lucky 80 year old to get so many of your beautiful creations. xx

rachel said...

Wonderful card Sue. Good of you to make so many! Hugs Rachel xx

Jocelyn said...

Such a pretty card and the flowers look as if they are so 3d they are coming right out of the card. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Joan said...

A lovely card Sue, quite an achievement to make six different cards for one person !


Joan x

Mrs A. said...

A beautiful floral image and a lovely background for it. Hugs Mrs A.

Seafield Jo said...

This is stunning Sue - she'll be delighted with it. Your chosen backing paper is perfect!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

A beautiful birthday card. I like the addition of gold.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card, lovely arrangement of flowers
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT