Followers

Thursday 19 January 2023

Add Some Sparkle

I've been trying for weeks to tidy my messy Craft Room but keep getting side tracked. This card is the result of one such side track. I found this Lavinia cut out (cut on the Scan-n-cut) tucked away with some other pieces of card, so decided it was too good to just leave there. The background is one that I had already made (I keep a box with backgrounds readymade just in case I need one in a hurry) so it didn't take long to pop this together. As I've added glitter to the wings she's just right for joining in the fun a Stamping Sensations this month who what you to add some sparkle.

Off now to see how far I get with the clear up today, I wonder what I'll find to distract me.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue
 

6 comments:

brenda said...

Lots of lovely glitter going on here Sue, a really pretty creation.

B x

Viv said...

Just lovely Sue!
(Distraction is better than tidying!)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Sue, love the background and can really see the sparkle twinkling on her wings, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Iv'e been promising myself to have a big clear up in my craft room too. I did manage to move and find space/put away three piles from the floor. Desk is a total carnage still. I am consoling myself that there is always another day.
I will do it when the weather is warmer!! I love this sparkly fairy. Hugs Mrs A.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Sue. I'm pleased that I'm the only one who gets side tracked, in my case, especially when I find something I'd forgotten about! I've actually got my desk quite tidy at the moment, so I'm reluctant to start messing it up again;) Your card is lovely. I love silhouette cards. I'm sorry to hear that you have a funeral to attend and I hope that all goes well for you Take care and stay happy x

Darnell said...

It's so hard to do a clean-up/clear-out without finding little gems to distract us, Sue, and that's okay, especially when they result in beautiful cards like this! I love the beautiful image and background and all the wonderful schparkle on her wings! Hugs, Darnell