Followers

Thursday 11 May 2023

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Gosh where has the time flown to, It's hard to believe that we are almost half way through May already. I'm here today with a card that I made recently for my SIL for her 70th. I used Tattered Lace dies for the background and flowers and then Carnation Crafts for the balloon numbers. The background came from a CD but that I had printed off quite a while ago and I can't remember which one I used, but it went with the flowers. I'm popping over the the Allsorts Challenge with this card which is April Showers Bring May Flowers and also the CD Sunday Challenge which is Anything goes.


 Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

brenda said...

A beautiful card for your SIL's special Birthday Sue, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Linby said...

A lovely arrangement of dies and image to make a wonderful 70th card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Aquarius said...

A lovely card for a 70th and great for the May flowers challenge too.

Sarah said...

What lovely florals on this very special 70th card. The balloons are fantastic!! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts. SArah DT

Liz said...

A beautiful card for a special birthday, Sue. xx

Carol said...

Lovely card Sue. Thank you for joining us. We have missed you.
Hugs
Carol
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

A very pretty card. I have the habit of printing papers off and not remembering where they're from so now I write the details on the back.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Seafield Jo said...

It's a bit scary how quickly this year is going!
This is such a beautiful card, I'm sure your sister-in-law was thrilled to receive it.
Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

A lovely card for a special birthday. I've got a few of those to make this year. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

aussie aNNie said...

Very pretty card with those stunning colours, what a great design x

gwen70 said...

Very pretty card, bet your SIL loved it

rachel said...

A beautiful card Sue - I love that the numbers are like balloons - very clever! Take care! Hugs rachel x

Sarn said...

Super card for a special birthday xxx

Joan said...

It’s a lovely card Sue, the flowers are so pretty

Joan x