Followers

Wednesday 24 May 2023

Happy Birthday Allsorts

This week the Allsorts Challenge Blog is celebrating its 14th Birthday and their challenge is Anything Goes. So I thought I would pop along and join in the fun. For this card I have used one of Lisa Hortons Stencil, Embossing Folder and Die sets (kindly lent to me by a friend). I really enjoyed having a play with this gorgeous set. The base card is 7x7 and I cut the mats using a Chloe die set, I used distress ink pads to colour the stencils and then mounted everything up using glue gel. I would like to wish Allsorts a Very Happy Birthday and wish them many more.


 Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

8 comments:

brenda said...

So nice to see you at Allsorts 14th Birthday celebrations Sue, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Linby said...

These sets are such fun and so many variations you can achieve. This one is so pretty in the pink and fab layering too. Thanks for taking part in Allsorts 14th birthday celebrations.

Aquarius said...

Such a pretty floral card for the Allsorts birthday celebrations

Dena J said...

Beautiful floral creation! Thank you for joining the Allsorts 14 year celebration challenge.

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Sue. I love your colour choice. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts 14th Birthday Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx

Sarah said...

Thank you for joining us in celebrating Allsorts 14th Birthday!! Sarah DT

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stunning design, great colour combo, love it. xx

Sarn said...

This is SO pretty. Love it. xxx