Followers

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Birthday Card

Today it is my Sister-in-laws birthday, and my Mother-in-law asked me to make a card for her. So today I thought I would show it to you. It was made using the Enchanted Dreams CD from Joanna Sheen. The first photo shows the card straight on and the second stood, as it is an easel card and the sentiment is on the inside . I chose to use the backing paper upside down as I wanted it to be darker at the bottom. I mounted this onto some blue mirricard , the topper is mounted onto silver mirricard and I cut some corners from a Marianne die. The butterflies are also a Marianne die which I cut out in some white card and the sprayed with Glimmer mists.

On the inside I used the backing sheet the right way up. The verse inside and the sentiment were printed on my laser printer and put through the laminator with a holographic foil. I added some ribbon and pearls from my stash.


Thanks For looking


Sue

No comments: