Followers

Thursday 28 April 2011

CD Sunday - Butterflies

For this weeks challenge over at the CD Sunday blog it's butterflies. I have chosen to use Carol Ann's Studio, Butterfly Blue for this. I have not used this CD for some time and had forgotten how beautiful the butterflies are.I have mounted my backing paper straight onto the card, and then with another matching backing paper I have torn across the corner and put on top. I have cut the butterfly out three times and decoupaged it, using black mini gems for the feelers. The sentiment is from the same CD. I made the border by taking an image into MCS and tiling it.



Thanks for looking.


Sue

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

Really pretty card and a nice butterfly - I've not come across that CD but have lots of others :):) I like the way you have done a matching border MCS is so useful for that sort of thing.

Carol said...

Hi Sue, Love your card. I also love Carol Ann's Studio CD's and have many of them. Your idea of how to do the antennae is great and I may copy - if you don't mind.
Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Tess said...

Great card Sue - really pretty - thanks for sharing with us this week at CD Sunday. x

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Sue, very me. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Hugs
Christine x

starcyl said...

Great card Sue, love the colours and that backing paper is lovely. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT