Followers

Friday 15 April 2011

Forgotten Friday 12 - Wildest Dreams

Well it's Friday again and time for my Forgotten Friday project this week. I was inspired by a card that Judith made earlier this week called Mosaic Doodles , to get out the stamp board that was hidden away in the bottom of a box and finally make something with it. I used Elusive Images (Chocolate Baroque) stamps from the Fly Away With Me stamp sheet. I used my Big and Juicy ink pads to colour the background of the stamp board and promakers just to highlight the birds, then I just went around the thick edge of the board with a gold promarker. The backing paper was from the Essence of Nature CD. I used clear embossing over the stamp board images when they were finished. For a first attempt I was quite pleased with the end result, and I will defiantly be using it again. Thanks for looking. Sue

2 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

What a lovely card Sue! I love the colours that you have chosen, the images look great on that backing paper. I love those images, I don't use them often enough myself. Judith xx

Aquarius said...

Love this card Sue - I think I have those birds somewhere and if not I might need them!