Followers

Friday 11 September 2015

CD Sunday Gorgeous Gowns

Well the builders have almost finished, there is just 1 and 1/2 ridge tiles to go in place, which can't be done until next week. They have finished knocking the house about (it's so peaceful now), just the plasterer to come in at the beginning of the week then we can start to clear the dust and decorate. I can't say that I was sorry to see them go. The only plus to them being here is I spent the week playing in my shed getting messy and using what I could reach craft wise.  Any way onto my card today, this has been made for my Sister-in-law's 45th wedding anniversary tomorrow, for my father-in-law to give to them. It also falls at the right time to add to the CD Sunday challenge this week which is Gorgeous Gowns. I've used Debbi Moores One Fine Lady 2 for my 8x8 card and some texture gold card for the matting and die cuts. The dies were from Rob Addams All occasions dies and the flowers from my stash.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

17 comments:

meg said...

Stunning card Sue, the image is beautiful perfect for a Wedding Anniversary card. Love the shade of the dress and flowers that match

Felicie said...

A beautiful card.I love it.
Greetings
Felicie

Jo said...

Fab card, love the image.....her dress is gorgeous. Have a good weekend!
hugs Jo x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Sue, such an elegant image and design - a perfect Anniversary card.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Jocelyn said...

That is beautiful and the gold die cuts set it off just perfectly.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

rachel said...

such a beautiful card Sue - a wonderful image - perfect for the occasion! Hugs rachel x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

Wynn said...

Simply gorgeous!! 45 years Wow a lifetime of love!! Your card is so beautiful. Love the gold dies you've used really makes everything 'pop' Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday. Glad your building work is nearing completion too. Wynn DT

Michelle J M said...

What a perfect card for an anniversary. The image is fabulous and your design wonderful. So glad you are coming to the end of your alterations, the decorating is the fun part! Michelle x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card for the occasion Sue, love the details and beauty on it.xxx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Jacee said...

So lovely Sue, what a great design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

sue-b said...

Beautiful Anniversary card Sue, Fabulous image and layout. Pleased to hear your house will soon be back to normal.
Thanks for joining us at CDSunday
sue-b xx

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Sue - as always. I bet you can't wait to get your house back to normal and back in your proper crafting area.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
Cd Sunday DT

Sarn said...

Super work. xxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Another gorgeous design, I love the vintage look. She reminds me of Mary from Downton Abbey :) Your Christmas designs in previous past are also beautiful.. I've missed a lot ! Take care, Shirleyxx

Linby said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, love your layout.
Linbyx

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow what a stunning card , I just love it!!

Greetings
Maria