Followers

Saturday 22 September 2018

The Colour Blue

I didn't think that I would be joining any challenges this week as we are of the Cornwall this morning, but I had this card (just finished) for a friends birthday sitting on my desk waiting to be sent. It fit's perfectly with the new challenge over on the Allsorts Challenge blog which is Water or the Colour Blue. The stamp is a new one that is designed by Pip Art, Pip is Dali Grahams Sister and you can find her wonderful stamps over on the Dali Art website. I've used three colours of blue distress inks to colour my sky around the eagle and then splashed some water over and removed some of the colour, the trees used and the sentiment are from the same set. I coloured the image which has the scene inside of it with distress pens. Right got to rush as I have the car to pack now. 



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

13 comments:

Janice said...

A beautiful card Sue. Another stunning background, gorgeous colour blue.
Have a lovely time in Cornwall.
Janice x

brenda said...

I saw this on my reading list and just knew it would be for Allsorts, it's lovely Sue and I really do need that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts again, well done on the Top 5 spot last week and have a good break in Cornwall.

B x

Unknown said...

Wow sue this is one stunning card I love the colours and your design is wonderful.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, gorgeous blues. Have a fabulous time in Cornwall - I hope the weather is kind to you.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
popped over from Allsorts challenge because your card looked so wonderful.
What a very great scene and some wonderful inking and stamping making this an outstanding creation.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kathleen said...

A gorgeous background and a really lovely image. Thank you for joining our 'Water or Blue' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A stunning card Sue, the colours look amazing and you’ve created a beautiful scene. Hope you have a lovely holiday x

Mia said...

Beautiful card with a stunning background. Well done, Sue. Kisses, my friend.

Dora said...

oooo...what beautiful. I love the bird stamp with the text. awesome

scrappymo! said...

My goodness, Sue! This is gorgeous. Love that soaring eagle. You created a gorgeous background scene for his flight!

Enjoy Cornwall.

susiestacey said...

Stunning card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Water Or Blue' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Mrs A. said...

Wow what a spectacular background on your card. Have been out in the garden today and the Red kites have been soaring overhead. We had 3 up at one time. your bird is gorgeous. Hugs Mrs A.

rachel said...

ooo How did I miss this one? Gorgeous work Sue - beautiful xx