Followers

Monday 3 September 2018

Things With Wings At Allsorts

This week the challenge over at the Allsorts Challenge blog is Things With Wings. Now when I think of things with wings I automatically think of Fairies and Lavinia Fairies are never far from my worktop. So it's no surprise that I came up with this card for the challenge. I've gone for deep yellow and orange to give an Autumnal feel to the card and I've not added a sentiment yet either as I shall pop it into my ready box. I'm sure that I could have come up with so many other things with wings had I thought about it longer, but I want to make sure that I got this made in time to enter.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is stunning Sue. I have to say that I really love your Lavinia designs, and especially when you incorporate autumnal colours. Beautiful, as are all of your cards x

brenda said...

You and me both Sue and nothing beats a Lavinia one. Your creation is a sheer delight, lovely warm autumnal colours (although I don't want to admit it's here) and the white highlghting really draws the eye, many thanks for joining in with our 'Things with Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Kathleen said...

A lovely stamp and a really super background, like the touch of red on the leaves.
Thank you for joining our "Things with Wings' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Sue, such a lovely rich background and beautiful fairy.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful and your background so rich looking. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

I agree Sue, Fairies speak Lavinia, love the colours chosen and your result is stunning.x

Viv said...

Love Lavinia Sue and love this card!
Back in blogland after the mammoth month so am playing catch up a little and hope you will forgive me for not commenting on everything you have done whilst I have been absent. x

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

How lovely Sue!

susiestacey said...

Stunning card, lovely details.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Things With Wings' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Janice said...

A fabulous card Sue, I love the background.
Janice x

rachel said...

This is lovely Sue - I am a bit behind here - off to catch up! Hugs rachel x