Followers

Friday 26 April 2019

Rudolph Days

It's time again for another Rudolph Days Challenge, I can't believe how fast it seems to come around every month. My card or should I say cards this month I have made with a favourite stamp of mine from Stampendous. I seem to use it each year and try to do something different with it each time. This year I stamped it using Salty Ocean Distress Inks and then dragged the colour using a wet brush and a little of the ink from a refill bottle when needed. I then coloured the holly using a Distress Marker  and red glitter glue. I used Stickles to add some sparkle to the houses and snow and then some Tonic Nuvo glitter glue on the oval. I added a sentiment that I had received on a free stamp set from a magazine to finish.



 Another 8 cards to add to my growing collection.


Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful collection of cards Sue, a super stamp - I can see why you use it each year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

One of my all time fave stamps Sue - and a 'go to' for me every year! Like the blue shade very much - cold winters days!

rachel said...

These are beautiful Sue - I adore this stamp and the added glitter is a brilliant idea! Hugs rachel x

Kathleen said...

These are really gorgeous Sue, love the image and the gorgeous shades of blue, lovely design too.

Kath x

Carol L said...

This is a beautiful set of cards! Love the glittered ring around that lovely image! WTG on making 8 of them!

brenda said...

Goodness Sue, eight more really pretty cards for the Christmas box, you have been busy.

B x

Sally H said...

Wow! You have been busy, and they are beautiful! What a fabulous design. Happy Rudolf Day x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous cards Sue. I have this stamp but haven't used it in years. I really must rectify that situation x

Whisper said...

What a simply stunning collection of cards and I'm loving the CAS design too and thanks for joining us at April's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous card, Sue. Love the look of this card stamped in the blue!

Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

Janice said...

Wow, you really are making a good collection Sue! Love this one, a real wintry card.
Janice x