Followers

Tuesday 3 September 2019

CD Sunday - Anything Goes

I always used to take part in the CD Sunday Challenge and was even on the DT at one time. However I find that these days I don't use CD's in my crafting so much. Recently CD Sunday have changed the rules of the Challenge to include CD's, USB's and Digital Images and as I  had recently made this card from a download from Crafts You Print I thought I would hop along and join in the challenge this time. I can't tell you who the designer is for this as it was a long time ago that I bought it. It's an 8x8 card base and although it doesn't show well lots of decoupage too.


Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

13 comments:

brenda said...

It's a beautiful Summery creation Sue, all the pretty pinks are lovely.

B x

Dora said...

Beautiful card. What a amazing flowers.

Jane Willis said...

A beautiful card, perfectly summery. I'm so glad our rule change at CD Sunday Plus has brought you back to us!

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely to see you again and glad you decided to join us
This is a beautiful card and I love the design
Thank you joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

Pretty colour palette and some luscious flowers. So pleased to see you joining us again Sue. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday WynnDT

Mia said...

You created a great scene, Sue. I love your beautiful romantic card. Kisses, my friend. I am back from vacation.

Aquarius said...

I remember you always used to take part in CD Sunday. This card is a beautiful example of what can be achieved with digital images. I have a shelf (or two) overflowing with CD's and DVD's, some of which haven't been looked at for years but I do occasionally fall back on them for maybe some background paper which comes to mind or maybe an element which a current project just needs.

aussie aNNie said...

Very pretty card, love the flowers embedded in the corner.xx

Jules said...

Hi Sue

What really beautiful card!

I love the colour palette very much and the pretty scene. I can almost smell those beautiful roses.

Love Jules xx

Janice said...

Beautiful card Sue! Love the framed scene and pretty colours.
Janice x

Jocelyn said...

Hi! Lovely to see you and with such a lovely card too. Thank you for joining us and playing along.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Carol said...

Thank you for joining in with us Sue. A beautiful card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Absolutely beautiful x