Followers

Friday 11 October 2019

Busy Month With Birthdays

It's been a busy month so far with lots of celebrations going on. First it mine and hubby's 39th wedding anniversary on 4th, then on the 5th it was my eldest niece's birthday closely followed by her younger sister on the 8th. Then yesterday it was my Daughters birthday. My mum has 4 grandchildren and the 3 girls are all born within days of each other although on different years. Which brings me to my card today which was made for my Daughter using another of my favourite company's stamps, Lavinia. The background was made using distress oxide sprays, then some shading and hills added using distress ink, I used three different shades of browns for the leaves on the trees to give the feel of Autumn. I'm off now to join in the challenge over at Stamping Sensations which this month is Trees, Leaves and/or Autumn.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comment which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE....I see you have one of the new stamps...looks gorgeous and the colours of the background are fabulous...x

Mrs A. said...

Oh my goodness this is soooooo gorgeous. I like that dragon.( Roll on NEC so
I can go on a spending spree.) I love this little scene you have created. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

That is a busy time for you Sue, our five grandchildren were all born within a few weeks on consecutive years so that tens to be busy as well.

I adore your Lavinia card in such warm Autumnal colours, I also succumbed to that image when she came out (her name evades me) but I really wasn't sure about the Dragons so this far they have not joined my collection.

A super entry to our October theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, as always it's lovely to have you join us.

B x

Liz said...

Oh WOW, what a stunning card, Sue. The stamps are beautiful and I love the scene you've created with them. xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Sue. I always love how you use Lavinia stamps x

Carole said...

Truly stunning card ...lovely colours and of course top class stamps...beautiful!

Aquarius said...

A beautiful card with a great background and of course Lavinia stamps can't fail can they?

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such a lovely scene. June and August are busy months for me and then November and December - it's odd how it goes like that isn't it!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

Beautiful - love this - I'm yet to get those dragons! Lovely! Hugs rachel x

Sally H said...

What a fabulous Autumnal card! I love it! Thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations this month and Good Luck!