Followers

Monday 26 October 2020

Celebration Time

Bet you don't believe this, twice in two days. Will she be able to keep it up? I hear you saying.  This week the challenge over on the Allsorts Blog is Celebration Time. The other week I showed you a Golden Wedding card that I made for my S-I-L & Hubby at the time I told you that I had to make more than one for this event, this card is the one that I made for my Mum to give to them. I used Tattered Lace dies and charisma from the Peaceful Picture Decoupage collection for this card along with All Occasions Dies for the sentiment.


 Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

Viv said...

What a lovely anniversary card Sue! Really pretty. x

Aquarius said...

What a beautiful Anniversary card - amazing flowers

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful card.

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Sue, a very pretty Anniversary card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

The decoupage looks great with the gold filigree heartnshape. Hugs Mrs A.

rachel said...

A really beautiful card - I love the heart - so delicate - beautiful Sue xx

brenda said...

Just beautiful Sue and so fitting for our Celebrations theme at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

aussie aNNie said...

This is stunning, the colours and complete design, wow...xx♥

Joan said...

Its a beautiful card Sue

Janice said...

Beautiful anniversary card Sue, I love the floral decoupage.
Janice x

Jules said...

Hi Sue

A beautiful card for your Mum to give. The heart die looks very beautiful and intricate!

What a lovely keepsake for a special celebration.

Love Jules xx

Sarn said...

A perfect 50th wedding anniversary card.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Mummylade said...

Really elegant! Thank you for entering our celebration challenge at Allsorts this week.