Followers

Monday 4 February 2019

Anniversary Cards

Today I though that I would show you the other two cards that I made using the Kanban dies and toppers set. The first is a card to my Husbands Nephew and his wife who are going to be celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary in a few days time. As they don't read this blog I know I'm safe posting this here now.



 This second card is for My daughter and Son-in-law who celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary on 1st March. The backing paper/card was also in the set so matches the background of the topper on this second card. Both of the cards are 8x8. As I said yesterday I don't normally buy kits, but I have to say that this one is quite beautiful.


Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

Valerija said...

Amazing cards. Love the dies you have used.
Valerija xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh Sue they are so delicate and pretty. Love how the silver showcases the lacy design so beautifully
Cheers
Dr Sonia

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Sue, the first one is so pretty and the second very elegant, those dies are so delicate and pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Lovely card!

Viv said...

So delicate and pretty Sue!

Carol said...

Hi Sue. Thank you for your visit. I love both these cards but must admit I like the second one best of all. Your daughter is going to love it. It is so pretty and unusual.
Hugs
Carol xx

Joan said...

Two lovely cards Sue, very pretty dies. I don't usually use kits either but they are sometimes very tempting !


Joan

laurie said...

Wow..these are gorgeous...so elegant!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Sue, these are absolutely dreamy! I love the detail of the center pieces and the sentiments are just so sweet ♥ The dies really make the cards shine ~ you are truly one beautiful card maker!

Janice said...

Two gorgeous cards Sue, love the dies you have used.
Janice x

rachel said...

Two really pretty cards Sue - gorgeous! Hugs rachel x