Followers

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Pixie's Snippets Playground

I've been rummaging through my scraps boxes again and made this card with what I found in there. The die cut lattice was cut out and coloured a couple of years ago and then abandoned as it didn't fit with what I was doing at the time. So when I found I all neglected I knew that I wanted to make something with it. I also found a piece of backing paper in another box that looked good behind it. I used an A5 white card base and some flowers that I inherited from my Mum's forgotten stash ( she stopped crafting last year and has passed most of her stash onto me). Smile was cut out using Sheena Douglas dies and coloured to match the trellis and the backing paper, again using scraps. I'm off now to see who's playing at Pixies Snippets Playground this week.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely card Sue - I always find it satisfying to make a card from snippets (not that my snippets drawer ever empties!).
Kath x

Dora said...

Beautiful card.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Lovely card! Have a nice day Sue!

cotnob said...

A lovely card Sue, everything goes so well together I would never have thought it was all snippets from your scraps box.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

gorgeous card sue - certainly made me smile! Hugs Rachel xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cheery card in these autumn colours, love that smile and flowers.xx

Janice said...

A beautiful coloured card, love the lattice background Sue.
Janice x

Mia said...

Lovely card, Sue. I love the lace die and the orange-greek color combination. Kisses, my friend.

Di said...

Beautiful card Sue - I love the warmth,smile and background - I love it all!

Hugs

Di xx

Aquarius said...

A bright and cheery card and just right for the Playground challenge