Followers

Saturday 9 February 2019

Dreams

Well I don't know where this week disappeared too, I can't believe that it's Saturday already. My card today is for the Butterfly Challenge which this time around is the letter K with the colours being Kobe, Kobi and Kelly Green along with Kraft Card, Kite and Knot it. My colour (which has all come from the scrap box) is Kobe and Kelly Green along with Knot it. I ordered the beautiful new dies that The Paper Boutique bought out recently, which this time was all about butterflies. So it would have been rude not to have tried one out for the challenge. I have also used a sentiment from Crafters Companion and added a knot in ribbon to match the colour.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which is always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is lovely Sue. the butterfly border looks really pretty. I love the sentiment too x

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Amazing card!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, a very elegant design - did you give in and buy the set?
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kath said...

A beautiful card and lovely design.
Kath x

Janice said...

A beautiful butterfly border framing a lovely sentiment Sue.
Janice x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning butterfly circle. I have a few of these on my cameo but seldom use them but maybe now I will, beautiful card Sue.x

Mrs A. said...

No Sue, you are absolutely not allowed to do this to me. I have just purchased the Spellbinders Butterflies circles because I saw it on Liz's blog and now you show me this one. Grrrr.
Love your card to bits even if it is gonna cost me loads of money. Lol. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

It's a lovely intenst colour Sue and what a super design as well.

B x

rachel said...

Really pretty card Sue - the butterflies on the border are so pretty xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
what a very gorgeous card for the Butterfly Challenge.
I love that Butterfly circle die it's made such a wonderful card and the colours look stunning too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.