Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Another Album

I thought that I would show you another of the Albums that I made for Christmas, this one was using Graphic 45 Garden Goddess papers. I made two of these almost the same, one for my Sister and one for my sister-in-law. I must admit to having the bug for making these at the moment and have recently completed two more, but different styles. I used a corner rounder on the corners of the ephemera cards and I also made pockets in all of the pages with a pull out double spread for more photos to be added. The frames in the middle were made using the new Gemini foiler from Crafters Companion with acetate added so that a photo can just be slide underneath. This was all made using the Tonic memory book dies from both set 1 and set 2.










Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

Mia said...

Wow, Sue!!!!!!! Your album is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing designs, pockets, frame, lovely papers, I LOVE everything!!!!!! Kisses, my friend.

cotnob said...

A fabulous album Sue, such a lot of work but well worth the beautiful results.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Lovely album!

rachel said...

Oh wow - this is really stunning - I adore those papers - they are super gorgeous. Hugs rachel x

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Sue, has sure given me ideas for my journals. One I did recently is going to be all of hubby's sailing from the Sydney to Hobart days to current sailing..xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Wow a beautiful creation. You really have been busy x

hugs Sally
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Joan said...

Your books are so beautiful, what lovely gifts


Joan

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful. A lot of love went into creating these stunning books I can tell. Hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

You make the most wonderful albums Sue, this one is fabulous!
Janice x

Karen Dunleavey said...

Again a beautiful album Sue. The albums are really a joy to do and to look at.