Followers

Thursday 28 March 2019

Mothers Day

I'm back with a card today that I've made for my Mum for Mother's Day. I used the Burst Of Spring collection from Heartfelt Creations for the card, the pansies from this collection are gorgeous. I used ink pads and dabbers to colour the pansies and added some matching stickles to the centres.  The sentiment die used is from The Paper Boutique. The challenge over at My Time To Craft is Mothers Day/For A Female so I'm going to join in this week.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

I have been 'looking' at this collection Sue and what a gorgeous card you made with it.xx

Mia said...

Adorable card, Sue!!!!!!

brenda said...

Those Pansies are stunning Sue, something tells me you are quite taken with them at the moment!

B x

Jo said...

Beautiful make Sue, the corner of flowers is stunning x

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Beautiful card!

Eric walker said...

I just amazed. I love this kind of stuff and it really healped me a ton!
Just keep sharing and check out my latest collection for:
Ramadan Mubarak Quotes
Regards,
Eric

rachel said...

super beautiful Sue - gorgeous card xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, so pretty - I'm sure your Mum will treasure her card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Dora said...

Beautiful.

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

A beautiful card. I'm sure your Mum will love it. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Janice said...

A really pretty card Sue for your Mum, I’m sure she was delighted with it.
Janice x

scrappymo! said...

Your Mum will love this beautiful card. Hope she is getting stronger every day.