Followers

Monday 25 March 2019

Rudolph Days

I can't believe that it's time for the March Rudolph Days Challenge already, the time has flown by. This month I tried a new (to me) technique called Black Ice, there are lots of videos on the Internet showing how to do this so I won't bore you by telling you how I done this, but needless to say it gives a great effect. I used Tim Holtz snowflakes stamps with a sentiment stamp from Chocolate Baroque.



As usual I made more than one for the box ready for this year.


Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

13 comments:

Sarn said...

WOW - super set of Rudolph Day cards Sue. Kathy K uses the Black Ice technique to great effect as well (saw that you've already popped over to see her today).

Happy Rudolph Day.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Janice said...

OMG Sue, your cards are stunning!
Janice x

Viv said...

I have also tried the Black Ice technique Sue and was pretty impressed!! (even if I do say so myself!! Ha ha!)
Impressed here too - the snowflakes look awesome. Great cards.

Jo said...

Oh wow, they're gorgeous....can't wait to try this technique x

MiamiKel said...

Hello Sue! This is beautiful! I have tried the black ice technique, too, and it's great fun! Your card is wonderful!

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
Happy Rudolf Days.
oh my this is such a very lovely technique and makes a gorgeous creation.
I love the fab silver and black design.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Sue. I do not know this technique but I will watch videos because I think it is very interesting. Kisses, my friend.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with the Black Ice technique. It is so very elegant looking.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

How beautiful cards!

Liz said...

These are stunning, Sue. I really must try this technique. xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful collection of cards Sue, a fabulous technique, very elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

these are stunningly beautiful! Gorgeous makes. hugs rachel x

scrappymo! said...

Memories of sitting at your table, learning new techniques just came flooding back to me. Wish I had been there while you made these cards. That is a technique I have been wanting to try!

Love your beautiful Black Ice cards.

Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.