Followers

Friday 3 May 2019

Birthday For A Friend

This is a card that my Mum asked me to make for her next door neighbour and very dear friend of 50+ years for her Birthday recently. It's made on a 7x7 card base and inky background using my favourite, distress inks. The flowers were made using the new three layer stamps from Crafters Companion and also their new ink pads. I used two sentiment stamps from Chocolate Baroque "Have A Truly Amazing Birthday was one and then Friend was from another set but the font worked perfectly with the first so I added to the end.



I'm off to join in the challenge over on the Allsorts Challenge blog this week, which I should just scrape in a the last minute. The theme is Mothers Day/Feminine.

Sue

12 comments:

Valerija said...

Your card is stunning and I just love the roses and your design!
Valerija xx

Mervi said...

Beautiful card with lovely colours and pretty design.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Aquarius said...

A lovely card - those flower stamps are new to me, somehow missed them being issued. Clever work with the sentiment stamps

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Very beautiful card!

Viv said...

Really pretty card Sue!

brenda said...

I'm a tad late arriving Sue but so pleased you shared your beautifully feminine creation with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful !

John Paul said...


Very Attractive Article and very awesome.
It really helped me ton. Please to be continued and posts like these.
Mothers Day Is coming I will prefer you to check out my collection and wish others.
mothers day wishes from husband
Regards,
John

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Sue, you have created a fabulous background and the flowers are beautiful - your two sentiment stamps work perfectly together.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

You really wouldn't know that the sentiment has come from a mix of two stamps. Looks good.and I like the colour combination. Hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

Beautiful card Sue, love the roses against the pretty coloured background. I’m sure your Mum’s friend was happy with her card.
Janice x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and Attractive Article and very awesome. It really helped me ton. Thanks for sharing this valuable information. Such a great work. I just amazed while seeing your content! Keep Posting like this stuff. Thanks for sharing such a knowledgeable nice information to us. This is very helpful info. Keep up the good work.www.oysmarto.website straighttalkcustomerservicephone.blogspot.com