Followers

Thursday 23 May 2019

Happy Birthday Allsorts

I am loving these fantastic stamps from Pink Ink, so when looking what to make for The Allsorts Birthday Challenge this week I found myself reaching for the beautiful Giraffe Stamp. I started with a card blank and a piece is white card. I sprayed the white card with a combination of yellow, green and orange distress oxide sprays and then when dry I over stamped the images. Then I used Spectrum Noir pens to colour in the giraffe, while the leaves had been stamped with green ink. I then cut a Happy Birthday sentiment using a Paper Boutique die. All that left to do is to stick it to the card base and say Happy 10th Birthday Allsorts, may you have many more.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely gorgeous stamp and card, love your sweet design and lovely colours too.xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Absolutely fabulous Sue. I'm loving your Pink Ink cards and this Giraffe is one of my favourites x

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Cute card;-)

rachel said...

Love this sue - wonderful giraffe - I adore the leaf stamp! Hugs rachel x

Liz said...

What a fabulous giraffe, Sue! I love the design of you beautiful card. xx

MiamiKel said...

Sue, this is just great! I love the sweet giraffe!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, you have created a perfect background for your adorable giraffe.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

Awesome giraffe Sue!

Valerija said...

Wow, what a cute card. Love the image.
Valerija xx

Sarn said...

Such a sweet giraffe image. Love this. Xxx

Janice said...

I just love giraffes Sue...fabulous card!
Janice x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for celebrating Allsorts birthday challenge;-))m