Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink is the theme of the new challenge over at the Allsorts blog this week. I must admit that pink is not a go to colour for me, I don't know why as I like pink. The first stamp that sprang to mind when I though about this challenge was the beautiful Flamingo Stamp by Pink Ink Designs. After discovering these fantastic stamps I must admit to going a bit mad buying them and there are not many that I don't have now. I started with a piece of white card stock which was given the distress ink treatment with spun sugar and squeezed lemonade with a very little of picked raspberry added at the end. Then I stamped the Flamingo onto the top of this and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, I found some bright pink card to put this onto and then onto an 8x8 card base. I finished by stamping the flower from the set and fussy cutting it out and adding to the corner.


Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

Viv said...

Great job here Sue! The flamingo is majestic!

Valerija said...

Stunning card and image.
Valerija xx

Mrs A. said...

Pink works for me every time. I love your flamingo. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

Like Valery above, pink is a colour I love creating with, whereas blue, but just as well we are all different. Anyhow, it is a perfect image for using pink and also for our theme this week, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Sharon said...

Hi Sue, love this stamp and the background colours. They work so well together. Sharon x

Kathleen said...

A really beautiful background and a fabulous image, love teh sentiment too. Thank you for joining our 'Pretty in Pink' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Janice said...

Fabulous stamp Sue! I love everything about your card, especially the pink!
Janice x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such a fabulous stamp and pretty colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linby said...

wow this is so striking - perfect for our challenge.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Oh Dear Me! I've just realised how far behind I am with my commenting. Life just gets in the way sometimes..... I don't own any Pink Ink stamps (yet) but I love most of them. This is beautiful and makes the most perfect feminine card x