Followers

Thursday 16 May 2019

Butterfly Challenge

Another pink card from me today, so should I say French Rose. This is one of the colours in the Butterfly Challenge this time around. This was the nearest that I could come to French Rose and Flax. I've also added a floral topper that I made using the Crafters Companion  Gemini Foil press and one of the new background plates that  they bought out not long ago, it was foiled onto white card then I added distress inks over the top. The butterfly die that I used was also from Crafters Companion while the Best Wishes is a Sue Wilson die.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful card . I do love all the pink being a very pink person myself. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel,with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the butterflies.
Valerija xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning coloured pink card, love that butterfly Sue.x

Janice said...

Beautiful card Sue, gorgeous shade of pink.
Janice x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A lovely card Sue. The pink and gold look glorious together x

rachel said...

A really pretty colour on your card Sue - this is so pretty! Hugs rachel xx