Followers

Sunday 12 April 2020

Happy Easter And Happy Birthday Sis

Today is not only Easter Sunday but also my sisters Birthday. A day she will spend on her own as both her Daughters are grown and moved away. I made this card for her using the Country Cottage Collection from Heartfelt Creations, this is the second outing for this gorgeous stamp and die set (I think this is going to be a favourite of mine) but this time in a different colourway. Hubby played postman and drove the few miles between our houses and popped it through her letterbox. She's been working since the self isolating began as she works in a school and is part of the team keeping things going for the keyworkers children. I'm going to enter this card into the Penny Black challenge this month which is Anything Goes.



Happy Easter to you all.
Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Stay safe and take care
Sue

14 comments:

Viv said...

A pretty card Sue. Happy Easter

gwen70 said...

Stunning card. Happy Easter xx

Aquarius said...

Another beautiful hydrangea and the scene is lovely too.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such a lovely scene and beautiful flower.
Wishing you a Happy Easter and your sister a Happy Birthday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Great enjoyable post and fabulous viewing.
Happy Easter.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday to your sister. I am sure she will love this beautiful card.

brenda said...

A lovely card for your Sister Sue. Hope you had a good Easter in the Sunshine.

B x

Janice said...

A gorgeous hydrangea card Sue, I’m sure your sister loved it.
Happy Easter.
Janice x

scrappymo! said...

This one is really pretty, Sue. The colours and flowers look real!

Liz said...

A really pretty card, Sue. I'm sure your sister was delighted to receive it. What a shame you weren't able to see her on her birthday. xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A very beautiful card for your sister Sue, the flower looks so real

Stay safe! June (new follower)

Carol Held said...

Greetings to you Sue. I wanted to take this time to congratulate you for making the Design Team for My Creative Spirit and I look forward to working alongside you as we are creating and sending out inspiration for Clare and all the magnificent work she does on her Channel. smile Thank you for sharing your sister's card. It is lovely. Have a wonderful week. I have begun posting some dedicated projects on my Channel just to get some practice in more or less casing a few of her tutorials. hahahaha Thank you for sharing this card. I have followed you here on your Blog. I would love to have you visit my blog some time. smile

Mrs A. said...

Wow Sue, that flower is gorgeous. The leave is fantastic, so realistic. I am all over the place at the moment as we have a terminally ill family member who only has a matter off days left and we can’t be with him as he is down In Essex. Hugs Mrs A.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful birthday card! Love the dimension! Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More challenge.
Linda