Followers

Thursday 23 April 2020

St Georges Day

As well as being St Georges Day today is also Hubby's birthday. Here are two of the cards that I made for him, the top one is from me and the bottom one is from his Dad. For the top one I used one of the newer releases from Pink Ink, I stamped the Elephant and then masked with fluid before spraying the background with Sprinky inks from Inkylicious. When it was dry I placed a stencil over and inked through with a similer colour. I coloured the Elephant with alcohol markers after rubbing away the masking fluid.



 The bottom card was made using dies and papers from The Paper and Wood collection I bought from Create and Craft some time ago. The background was from the USB that came with the Decoupage Collection in the last post and the sentiment is from Crafters Companion.


Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.
Take care and stay safe everyone.
Sue

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two fantastic cards. Happy Birthday to your hubby.

cotnob said...

Two super cards Sue, I love the elephant and beautiful kingfisher. I hope your Hubby has a lovely Birthday, it will probably be a bit different than usual though!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Aquarius said...

I'm sure you husband loved both of these beautiful cards. The elephant is impressive. I'd not remembered it was St. George's Day - knew when it was but not realised we were that far into April!!

Viv said...

Two lovely cards Sue. Happy Birthday to the other half!

aussie aNNie said...

Certainly are two beautiful designed card, lush colours as well...have a lovely weekend..x

Janice said...

Two super cards Sue, I’m sure your husband was pleased with them.
Janice x

brenda said...

Two super masculine cards Sue, that Elephant is quite magnificent.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two stunning cards Sue. Your colouring is amazing xx