Followers

Thursday 9 April 2020

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

I belong to a small group call the UK Stampers Network, which is an exchange club. We exchange things like ATC's, Word Books, RAK cards, Inchies and Birthday cards. Every so often we have a list go out where you just send a card to the person below you on the list. This card was made for a list that has just been put out, it is basically to cheer up the person that you are sending the card to. My card is now winging it way to the person who was below me on the list and I think I'm fairly safe in saying that she does not visit my blog. I started by covering an A4 sheet of card with the colours of the rainbow and then I got out my new Lavinia stamps and had a play. Hopefully it won't be too long before we can all sit together again like the hare's on the card and have a good gossip and catch up. I'm entering my card into the challenge over on the Stamping Sensations challenge blog this month which is Somewhere Over The Rainbow (I'll be singing that for the rest of the day now)'



Thank you for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Take care and keep safe
Sue

15 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Great colours.

Aquarius said...

This is lovely and what a great idea. The hares do appear to be having a good gossip, guess they don't have to worry about social distancing.

Carole said...

Beautiful card...I wonder what the hares are saying to one another. 'Safe to venture out now these humans are on lock down?'..lol Stay safe and well. x

Viv said...

This is lovely Sue - nothing like a gossip and a catch up with your mates!

scrappymo! said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the new hares and the pretty inky colours, Sue.

We are well here. Carolyn found a honour box nursery and got us a bunch of basket stuffers to add to my porch and patio tubs. Waited long enough for any virus on the packaging to die off and planted everything yesterday. It is so nice to sit outside and get some fresh air and have the gardens look pretty agai!m I am sure Steve is doing the same over there!!!

Another couple of months and we can craft outside on our patio tables!

Jules said...

Hi Sue

Loving the background on your card and those fun hares .. .. you have created a really lovely scene.

Hopefully it won't be too long before we are all allowed to mix and mingle again .. .. and I bet we will never take it for granted again after all this.

Take care.

Love Jules xx

aussie aNNie said...

Happy Easter and a gorgeous card you made.xx

brenda said...

As soon as I saw the thumbnail image I knew this just had to be for Stamping Sensations Sue and it's beautiful with those Hares, thanks so much for making such a special card to share with us.

Have a good and safe Easter.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

It looks like you've done it again Sue. I'm a big fan of your Lavinia cards and also how you make such stunning rainbow backgrounds. This card is beautiful and I love it! Thank you for joining us in our 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sue, such a lovely background - the UK Stampers Network sounds like a super group.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol said...

It is a lovely card and they do look as though they are gossiping away.
Carol
xx

Janice said...

A beautiful silhouette card Sue, gorgeous coloured background.
Janice x

Sally H said...

A wonderful rainbow card, Sue! It would certainly cheer me up with the hares and the fabulous colours! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A very delightful card Sue

June

pinky said...

Oh wow Sue, you've aced this challenge with this gorgeous creation!! What an amazing scene you have created. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky