Followers

Tuesday 16 March 2021

50th Birthday

I think I told you in an earlier post that March is a busy month for me Birthday wise, today is our Nephews 50th Birthday, last week was his bothers 48th and Thursday is our youngest Grandsons 2nd Birthday that is just 3 out of the 7 I need to make for. I've had to make cards not only for myself but for my Father-in-law and my son to send. Last week's cards went out of the door so quickly I didn't get a chance to take photos of them. I did manage to get a photo of this one which is the one we sent. I've used the new Vintage Escapades collection from Tattered Lace. A great collection if you get stuck for male themed cards and although I have used foam pads on this card I've still kept it fairly flat as it had to go in the post. As all of the artwork for this card was on a USB and used within My Craft Studio I thought I would head over and join in the CD Sunday challenge this time, it's anything goes.


Thank for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

Pamela said...

That's a great male birthday card. Thanks for managing to find a few minutes to join us.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Valerija said...

Adorable! Love this car.
Valerija xx

brenda said...

Your March sounds like our June Sue when they come along like buses. This is a super card for your Nephews special Birthday.

B x

Aquarius said...

Brilliant card for a man, great car image and the background is super. Jolly handy having artwork on USB to print as and when needed.

Seafield Jo said...

What a great male card. I can think of so many people I could send this to.

Lovely to have you joining our challenge.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

cotnob said...

A super masculine card Sue, a great image - sounds like a busy month for you, my busy month is June.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jocelyn said...

That's a great male card and I love the colours. Thank you for sharing your lovely design with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and most gorgeous design. Sorry if I missed a post, got family here and they are out shopping....so am catching up as much as I can ♥

Janice said...

A busy month of card making for you Sue! Love this one for your nephew.
Janice x

Mrs A. said...

March and April are busy months for me with a lot of birthdays and two wedding anniversary cards to make for. This vintage car card is an ideal male card. I do so struggle with them . Hugs
Mrs
A.

Jules said...

Hi Sue

A very special card to celebrate a half century! Love the colours.

March is a very busy month here too.

Love Jules xx

Carol said...

Lovely to see you, Sue. I am going to use a word now that I hate to see written but sums up your card - Classy. A great card Sue and thank you for joining us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Great male birthday card, and lovely image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A fabulous card Sue. I use a lot of burgundy on male cards too, yours looks terrific x