Followers

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Mistake Corrected

First let me say sorry for being absent for a while, as well as paperwork relating to my Mum I have lots of Birthdays in March. So I have been busy making cards, most I've remembered to take photos of but a couple fell through the net and needed to be posted out as soon as I had finished them. My busy month started with my Daughter's Wedding Anniversary, you might remember that I admitted to making a big mistake on the card that I had made for her Granddad to give to them and made her a great- granddaughter. Well I managed to fix it. I reprinted the sentiment slightly bigger than the original and then cut down to size and it fitted over the top perfectly. They loved the card and laughed when I told them of the mistake that I had made. I used Tattered Lace Dies from the Keep It Natural Collection and the backing paper from another collection but went with the colour of the flowers.


 Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Sue, life always can get busy and thank you for your comments on my blog during your busy times.
This is gorgeous. Fantastic card, love those colours and your paper is awesome....Great project...xx

Aquarius said...

A beautiful card in lovely colours. I knew you'd solve your little faux pas with the sentiment!! Take care and thank you for your kind comments.

Sarn said...

Great save Sue.
Good luck with the paperwork.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, lovely way to fix the 'mistake'. Have a great day. Anesha

brenda said...

As always a beautifully presented card Sue.

B x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, lovely colours and great recovery.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Oh dear me, I'm just realising how far behind I am with my commenting. It's a gorgeous card and I love the blue flowers, they're so pretty x

Janice said...

Love the colours of your card Sue, I’m sure your daughter and husband were thrilled to receive it.
Janice.