Followers

Friday 12 March 2021

New Home

Three days in a row, what went wrong I hear you saying? I'm here today to share a card that I made for a Crafty friend who recently moved. I've used a topper and a piece of my precious Heartfelt Creations paper for this card and also flowers from the Lush Lilac Collection. My challenge to myself with this card was to keep it fairly flat for posting, normally I would layer up the topper with foam pads rather than just putting directly onto the background and then to build up the flowers. I think I succeeded in keeping it flattish. Its early lunch for me today as I'm off to get my Covid vaccine this afternoon. I'm pleased to be getting it but not looking forward to it either, if that makes sense to you.


 Thank for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

Beautiful card, love the floral spray and the colours are so gentle. Must admit I was a bit apprehensive going for my vaccine but it was fine, no bad reaction, not even a sore arm so I was lucky. Awaiting the call now for my second one. Hope yours goes well.

aussie aNNie said...

Good morning Sue, your post is beautiful and great colours here, have a lovely weekend x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, such a lovely image - perfect for a new home card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A lovely card. I've been making a New Home card today for our daughter and her family who got the keys to their new house yesterday x

Janice said...

Super new home card Sue. I hope your vaccine went well. I had my first one three weeks ago, and all ok except an achey arm for a couple of days.
Janice x