Followers

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Now You Are 2

Last week it was our youngest Grandson's 2nd Birthday and below are that three cards that I had to make for him. The top one was made using the Monsters digital downloads from Pookadoodles. I printed onto 200gms glossy photo paper and mounted onto irridecent mirri card. The sentiment and numbers were all cut using Rob Addams dies in the same mirri card.


           
The next two cards were made by downloading pictures of his favourite programs that he likes to watch when he comes to Nanny and Grandads house. We look after him normally a couple of days a week. Hubby gets up and makes me a cuppa and brings it up to me in bed and when our grandson arrives he comes up and climbs into bed with me for cuddles and demands to watch TV. After about 30 minutes we have to get up and have breakfast (my first his second).


Like the first card these two have been made using 200GMS glossy photo paper and the same mirri card.


 Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

Aquarius said...

I'm sure he was thrilled with these cards. I'm out of touch with Children's TV but the Polkadoodles monster is brilliant, love it.

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous, loving these cards and all the cute image and papers. xx

brenda said...

I'm running very late this week so just popping in for quick hello and peek, what great cards for your Grandson Sue.

B x

Sarn said...

What a super monster that is on the first card. I'm sure he loved all three cards.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

cotnob said...

A super collection of cards Sue, how lovely to be able to make them so personal - your morning routine with your Grandson sounds lovely.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Three fabulous card Sue and all very different, I bet he loved them. Grandchildren are just the greatest gift aren't they x

Mrs A. said...

Sounds like a nice start to the day. Your cards are all fab and I am sure he liked all of them.What a lovely Gran you are. Hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

Three fabulous cards for your grandson Sue, I love his choice in programmes 😊
Janice x

Sally H said...

These are brilliant and I am sure he will love them all!