Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Another Birthday Card

Just a quick post from me today, I'm writing this as Hubby is out taking our Grandson for a walk so time is limited. This card was made for my Sister who's birthday it was yesterday. She was very musical in her younger days playing several different instruments and loved to sing as well. So the beautiful new stamp from Chocolate Baroque was a perfect choice for her card. The background paper was printed from MCS Love in Bloom CD and then given a treatment of distress inks around the edge and over stamped with some swirls and musical notes, I then added a stencilled figure from Clarity. The sentiment was also a Chocolate Baroque stamp.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

7 comments:

Barb said...

A really pretty card Sue. I love the stamping and stencilling on the background paper and that's a very pretty stamp you've used. Barbxx

Sarn said...

Sounds like your sister will absolutely love this personalised card for her.
Very pretty in pink.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Aquarius said...

I'm sure your sister will just love this music themed card - very pretty

rachel said...

this is so beautiful Sue and so perfect for your sister...sounds like she'll love it! I hope you had a good day! Hugs Rachel x

aussie aNNie said...

Sue, this is just beautiful for your sister. Brilliantly designed and colour combo's chosen are fabulous.xx  {aNNie}

maria's knutselplezier said...

What an amazing birthday card!!! great colours in the background, and I love this CB stamp , I've got him too!!

Have a nice day¡!

MAria

Carol said...

What beautiful stamping Sue.
Carol
xx