Followers

Friday 1 April 2016

Garden in a Frame

Wow, where did the last week go, it's just flown by. I had several things that I needed to get finished this Garden in a Box Frame being one of them. It was started on the recent crafting retreat that I attended. The box frame comes from Ikea (so I'm told) and the backing paper, Garden Scene was from a Debbi Moore CD. Then using dies and ink pads it was decorated. The garden implements were from a X-Cut die set, cut out of craft card and inked with distress inks, the branch at the top of the picture was from another X-Cut set while the blossoms were from a Tattered Lace set. The roses and spiked flowers in the bottom are from Tim Holtz tiny Tattered Florals die set by Sissix and finally the leaves are from All Occasions dies.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the wee gardening tool details and the pretty scene.
I am going to check out Ikea the net time I get across the river to shop on that side. We have a huge Ikea over there. It requires a pricey too bridge crossing so I sill wait till I need a few things on that side of the river!

scrappymo! said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the wee gardening tool details and the pretty scene.
I am going to check out Ikea the net time I get across the river to shop on that side. We have a huge Ikea over there. It requires a pricey too bridge crossing so I sill wait till I need a few things on that side of the river!

Aquarius said...

This is lovely - these box frames are so good for decorating using dies, stamps etc and of course they make great gifts.

aussie aNNie said...

Hello Sue. Fabulous creation and gorgeous colour combo. Loving that image too.xx
 {aNNie}

rachel said...

This is so very pretty ... love it to pieces! Hugs rachel x

Flo Langley said...

Gorgeous card Sue! Great depth. Really love this. Hope your weekend is going well.
Hugs Flo xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous garden in a frame Sue, it looks fantastic and maybe a lot of work to create. Wonderful gift for a gardener :) Happy Sunday, I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

Sarn said...

WOW - that's clever. Love it xxx

Sandy said...

Fantastic idea and you did a beautiful job making it!!
sandy xx

Sandy said...

I think my comment just disappeared! What a wonderful idea and you did a magnificent job making it!
sandy xx