Followers

Thursday 7 April 2016

CD Sunday - Get Well Soon

It's been a while since I've taken part in the CD Sunday challenge but this week the theme is Get Well Soon. I like to keep a couple of these cards made in my to go box, so as I have none it was a good reason to take part. I've used a Debbi Moore CD Floral Moments Special Edition and an A5 card base for the card. I've printed this off on Matt photo paper and before popping the topper onto my card I went over the top of the stamens with a gold Signo pen. You can't see it very well in the photo but it gives them a nice shimmer. I also added a little of the gold to the butterflies, then went over the top with a Wink of Stella pen.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

Lynn said...

This is simply gorgeous. Lynn

Barb said...

A lovely card Sue. What a beautiful image and I really like your decoupaged butterfly. I think Wink of Stella is so pretty. Barbxx

Aquarius said...

A lovely floral image and as you say always handy to have a couple of these cards in the box

Liz said...

Just beautiful, such a stunning image. The touch of gold is perfect. xx

Carol said...

A lovely card Sue and it is great to see you joining us again. Hope to see you in our Birthday Celebration Challenge as well.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

That is really pretty. The butterflies look lovely with the extra shimmer.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

rachel said...

Such a pretty card sue. Really fabulous. Big hugs rachel x

Wynn said...

Beautiful image image Sue. This is one Debbie Moore CD I don't have. Pretty decoupage butterfly too. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Lovely card, a really pick me up card Sue, great choice ..popping over from weeks ago when you left a comment on Christas card I think, been having a peek around, really enjoyed your tales of the catty weekend and creating too. Wonderful.
Shaz in Oz.x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow gorgeous card, love the images. Take care, Shirleyxx

aussie aNNie said...

This is one adorable image and card, your colouring and colours are adorable....enjoy your weekend.xx
 {aNNie}

sue-b said...

Super card Sue and so nice to have you back with us, I really like that image with the script in the background and although i can just make out the gold I know how it will look , Thanks for joining us Sue.
sue-b DT xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fab card and beautiful image
Margaret

maria's knutselplezier said...

Woow Sue you are really in the flo, another stunning card, I really love it!!!

Greetings
Maria